Registering your child
If you wish to register your child at Wimbledon Park Montessori School please contact the School, leaving your name and address, and we will send out a Prospectus and Registration form to you. Please fully complete the form, sign it, and return it to the school address, together with a non-refundable registration fee of £60.00*.
If you prefer, please download the Registration Form below, complete it, and return it with a non-refundable registration fee of £60.00*.
*Please see our terms and conditions below.
WPMS Terms and Conditions
- The school requires a non-refundable £60 registration fee to secure a place on the school’s waiting list. A deposit of £600 is payable on acceptance of a place at Wimbledon Park Montessori School. This is refundable when the child leaves the school.
- An acceptance form and appropriate consent forms must be signed before a place at Wimbledon Park Montessori School may be taken up.
- It is desired by the School that all children enrolled are toilet trained.
- It is requested that children be dropped at the school for the start of their session, and collected promptly at the end of their session. It is requested that the staff be informed as to whom is collecting the child.
- The school has a comprehensive sickness policy to which parents / carers are asked to adhere.
- The proprietor reserves the right to resign charge of any child should she deem necessary.
- Fees are payable in advance, on the date stated by the proprietor, prior to the
start of each term, for the full termly amount as published. Fees are subject to annual change, and will be made known through invoicing.
- There is no reduction in fees should a child be absent from school during normal term dates.
- One term’s written notice is required when a child is leaving the school, else parents / carers will be liable for a full term’s fees in lieu of such notice. Deposits will be refunded at the end of term, and not deducted from the last term’s fees.
- A place at the School is reserved by paying a £600 deposit, which is returned at the end of your child’s last term, accepting that significant notice has been given. Once paid, should you later decide not to take up the place at WPMS, this deposit is non-refundable. Payment of the deposit is not accepted via childcare vouchers.